The Partnership Learning Loop is a participatory process involving you and your partners in every step. Depending on your wishes it may include:
- An introduction workshop for finding a common ground on partnering terminology and the partnership cycle (optional)
- An online anonymous survey based on the Analysis Framework of the Partnership Learning Loop, with some general standard questions and some tailored to your partnership.
- Conversations with you and your partners to gain more qualitative in-depth information about the experiences and perceptions about the collaboration (optional)
- Online interactive dashboard: Based on the survey data the online dashboard provides clear information on the key indicators which can be compared per selection profile that you would like to see (e.g. partners, functions, countries)
- More in depth analysis of the findings that can be used in a presentation or report (optional)
- Feedback meeting: To consult key stakeholders, to validate the findings and to jointly draw conclusions, a feedback workshop is provided with all stakeholders involved.
- Advise on the moving on strategy based on the results of the Partnership Learning Loop (optional)